Join or Renew Your Membership By Mail
"We need your help to build a strong organic community in NH!"
Thank you for joining NOFA-NH or renewing your membership! In order to join/renew via mail, please download and complete the Membership Form below. Mail the Membership Form and your payment to NOFA-NH, 84 Silk Farm Rd, Concord, NH 03301.
If you don't have a printer, please fill out our Membership Form electronically and email it to email@example.com. You can then mail your payment to NOFA-NH, 84 Silk Farm Rd, Concord, NH 03301.
Current memberships will continue for one year from the date you joined.
Benefits of Membership
* 10% off of orders from Fruition Seeds.
* 35% off of orders from Chelsea Green Publishing.
* List 1 FREE Classified per month on NOFA-NH’s website and monthly newsletter. See our Classifieds page for details.
* Get access to NOFA-NH's online Member Listserv.
* Get featured on NOFA-NH's Organic Farm and Food Map (for certified organic farmers and producers).
* A chance to be featured in the “Meet Our Members” column in NOFA-NH’s monthly newsletter, distributed to thousands.
* Receive NOFA-NH's monthly newsletter and periodic Action Alerts via email (free for everyone).
* Receive a paper copy of The Natural Farmer quarterly newspaper by US mail or opt to read it online via The Natural Farmer website. Please note that current issues of The Natural Farmer are print only, and released online three months after printing.