NOFA-NH's Farm Share Program

Applications are Open to 2020 Participating Farmers

Apply by March 5, 2020

We invite certified organic farmers with CSA’s to apply to participate in our Farm Share Program, providing low-income New Hampshire residents with certified organic farm shares at a discounted rate. Participating farmers contribute 25% of CSA costs. NOFA-NH and farm share recipients cover the remaining 75%. Farms must have an active CSA program, be certified organic, and members of NOFA-NH to participate.


This program has been growing every year and we look forward to expanding its reach significantly in 2020.


Please help us improve the lives of our neighbors in need.


Kindly share this opportunity widely!


Applications are due by March 5, 2020.



NOFA-NH's Farm Share Program provides funds for limited-income individuals and families to purchase certified organic Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares, also known as farm shares, at a discounted rate across New Hampshire. The program has partnered with 11 certified organic farms to provide food access to over 135 community members in need since 2017. It especially benefits children, families, and seniors. Knowing that 10%, or approximately 130,000 New Hampshire residents are food insecure (NH Food Bank, 2017), NOFA-NH is proud to partner with local farms and businesses to offer fresh, organic, nutrient dense food to our neighbors.​

Thank You, Sponsors!

NOFA-NH extends enormous thanks to everyone who participated in and partnered with us on our first Share the Bounty Day. Donations raised from Share the Bounty Day, Monadnock Food Co-op's Round It Up, and Whole Foods Market Community Giving Day have ensured we can continue our Farm Share Program in 2020.

We also wish to thank New Hampshire Electric Co-op Foundation for funding the 2019 Farm Share Program and the development of the first annual Share the Bounty Day.

To make a donation to the Farm Share Program, please click here.

Works Cafe - Full Color Brown (1).jpg
KFH Logo.jpg
UMAMI LOGO (1).jpg
WPM logo.png

Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Hampshire

A Voice for Organic Agriculture in NH

Sign Up for Emails
Become a Member
  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • YouTube Channel

Northeast Organic Farming Association of NH (NOFA-NH)

84 Silk Farm Road, Concord, NH 03301

(603) 224-5022

© 2016 by NOFA-NH