"We need your help to build a strong organic community in NH!"
NOFA-NH is a diverse member-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization made up of knowledgeable and passionate farmers, gardeners, land care professionals, educators and eaters. We truly appreciate our members’ support in furthering our mission to help people build local, sustainable, healthy food systems by actively promoting regenerative, ecologically sound gardening, farming and land care practices for healthy communities. Our work would not be possible without the vision of our Members. Thank you for considering being a part of our growing community! Learn more about our Membership Levels and Member Benefits below.
Standard Membership – $45
Open to all farmers, gardeners, and consumers of organic products who share common interests in growing and consuming safe, healthy, nutritious, great-tasting food and in preserving a healthy environment that nurtures all of us.
Available to students currently enrolled in school & people 65 years and older who are interested in growing and consuming safe, healthy, nutritious, great-tasting food and in preserving a healthy environment that nurtures all of us.
Scholarship Membership – $20
Available to our limited-income community members who share common interests in growing and consuming safe, healthy, nutritious, great-tasting food and in preserving a healthy environment that nurtures all of us. Click here to see if you qualify.
Lifetime Membership – $1000 (22 years @ $45/year)
Lifetime members provide valuable support for furthering our programming while simplifying the membership process so you never have to renew!
Sustaining Membership – Yearly or Monthly Amounts
Sustaining members provide valuable, ongoing support we can count for building our programs. Becoming a sustaining member makes it simpler to keep your membership current. Once set up, you do not have to do anything further, but you are in control of canceling at any time.
A NOFA-NH Membership makes a great gift all year round for the farmers, gardeners and organic food advocates in your life! You can purchase the gift of organic for your loved ones as a Standard, Student/Senior or Lifetime Membership!
Current memberships will continue for one year from the date you joined.
Benefits of Membership
* Receive NOFA-NH's monthly newsletter and periodic Action Alerts via email (free for everyone)
* List 1 FREE Classified per month on NOFA-NH’s website and monthly newsletter. See our Classifieds page for details.
* A chance to be featured in the brand new “Meet Our Members” column in NOFA-NH’s monthly newsletter, distributed to thousands. Featured members will be chosen at random. Available only to NOFA-NH Members.
* Receive a paper copy of The Natural Farmer quarterly newspaper by US mail or opt to read it online via The Natural Farmer website. Please note that current issues of The Natural Farmer are print only, and released online three months after printing.
* Get access to NOFA-NH's online Member Forum (a listserv).
* Get featured on NOFA-NH's Organic Farm and Food Map (for certified organic farmers and producers)