Open to all farmers, gardeners, and consumers of organic products who share common interests in growing and consuming safe, healthy, nutritious, great-tasting food and in preserving a healthy environment that nurtures all of us.
Available to students currently enrolled in school & people 65 years and older who are interested in growing and consuming safe, healthy, nutritious, great-tasting food and in preserving a healthy environment that nurtures all of us.
Benefits of Membership
* Receive NOFA-NH's monthly newsletter and periodic Action Alerts via email (free for everyone)
* NEW * List 1 FREE Classified per month on NOFA-NH’s website and monthly newsletter. See our Classifieds page for details.
* NEW * A chance to be featured in the brand new “Meet Our Members” column in NOFA-NH’s monthly newsletter, distributed to thousands. Featured members will be chosen at random. Available only to NOFA-NH Members.
* Receive a paper copy of The Natural Farmer quarterly newspaper by US mail or opt to read it online via The Natural Farmer website. Please note that current issues of The Natural Farmer are print only, and released online three months after printing.
* Get access to NOFA-NH's online members forum (coming soon!)